sand chick Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 Pete, I knew that was coming up soooon!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :beer_bang: And here's your sign....................................................... :beer_bang: HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!!!!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 Wow my own "you getting old" thread. I love you guys. Your the best. :beer_bang: Thanks for the b-day wishes. I feel old, but not in a bad way....more like a fine wine. :beer_bang: Quote
Kens Colors Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 You dont look a day over 35!!! Happy birthday!!! Quote
duniemonkie Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 The most special thing about sharing another birthday with you ...... Is the reminder that I'm 3.5yrs younger!! Happy b-day babe :beer_bang: Quote
SandSoulja Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 did you get those birthday pics i sent you? Quote
dunefreak Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 The most special thing about sharing another birthday with you ...... Is the reminder that I'm 3.5yrs younger!! Happy b-day babe Sweet, then when I'm really old you will have to wipe my a$$ about 3.5 years before I have to wipe yours. :beer_bang: :beer_bang: did you get those birthday pics i sent you? Quote
Just Mike Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 :beer_bang: Pete. I owe you a Beer. Have a good one Quote
fctryblack84 Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 happy b-day you old fart haha just kidding bout the old fart :beer_bang: Quote
ltr450 Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 :beer_bang: I Didn't know that was a pre-birthday dune run will happy B-day and dont get too :beer_bang: Quote
duniemonkie Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 Sweet, then when I'm really old you will have to wipe my a$$ about 3.5 years before I have to wipe yours. :beer_bang: ROTFLMAO :beer_bang: :flipoff: :flipoff: You think I'd wipe your a$$, I'll hire someone to do that! Quote
HappyHour Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 Happy Birthday Pete................Hope you have a good one!!!! :beer_bang: :beer_bang: :fro_smokin: :moonwalk: Quote
DarbyCrash Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 Happy Birthday Pete. So what new pain do you feel today New lines you can use: "When I was your age " "I remember when " "Respect your elders" :beer_bang: :beer_bang: Quote
Dunelover Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 well then HAPPY BIRTHDAY :beer_bang: :beer_bang: to bad I didn't know it was your birthday weekend I might have tried being a mourning person LMAO Quote
Richard Cheese Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 birthday wishes for birthday BITCHEZZZZZ :beer_bang: :beer_bang: Quote
tyler fgp boys Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE :beer_bang: dont party to hard :beer_bang: Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 happy birthday brother.....i got a midget on hold for ya! :beer_bang: Quote
gotsand450r Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 happy b-day :beer_bang: remember with age comes cage :beer_bang: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 Happy Birthday Pete!!! Hope you have a great one! :beer_bang: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.