sand chick

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right-ooooooooon Frizzzz! :laughoff:

Hope you get all that you want today. ( long as it ain't no azz wiping. sho ) :kitty:

:think: ... You and Anna are on :kitty: ... :whoop:

:lol: Think bout this:

You couldn't have asked for much more than rippin' them smooth dunes on Saturday. :whoop: Yiah Yiah :coffee:

:foshizz:

Bud Lights and cheese :lol: s for the Prezzzzz. :banghead:

Happy Birthday brotha. :thumb::ninja:

Thanks so much, everyone. Much appreciated. :thumb::ninja::banghead:

And like Randog said, I couldn't ask for anything more that this last weekend. It included just about everything I like doing: a BADASS sandcar dune run with epic conditions :whoop::lol: with some great peeps, a few beers with my girl and wingy at the Mt Springs Saloon :kitty: , a nice azz Sat afternoon nap, an evening with my favorite person in the world (Anna) and a kickazz reggea/ska band (One Pin Short) :whoop: , and then a whole day of just hanging out chatting with some of you mofos on DDR and working on improving the site a little, and THEN a nice coffee date with some really hot chick (ya...Anna :slap: who were you thinking? :think: ).

Last year Anna and alot of you guys threw me such a badass suprise birthday party. It was awesome! This year is gonna be a bit more low key. We're gonna hit up the District @ Green Valley Ranch for some grub and get our drink on. :lol: If anyone cares to join us for some drinks later on tonight, feel free to pm me or call me if you have my #. :coffee:

YIAH YIAH :kitty: Here we go they say. :laughoff:

OHHHH YEAH!!! One more thing. thanks to Anna and Jim (sand~snake) for getting everyone to TEXT my a$$ at work with birthday wishes. :ninja::banghead::coffee: MA FACKAAAAAs!!!! :laughoff:

I think I had like 20 or 30 texts today thanks you you sons of mutha bitchezzzz!!! :whoop: :kitty: :thumb:

OHHHH YEAH!!! One more thing. thanks to Anna and Jim (sand~snake) for getting everyone to TEXT my a$$ at work with birthday wishes. :coffee: :kitty: :whoop: MA FACKAAAAAs!!!! :lol:

I think I had like 20 or 30 texts today thanks you you sons of mutha bitchezzzz!!! :lol::laughoff::thumb:

post-591-1214874256_thumb.gif :ninja: That was the whole shout box today. :banghead:

Wow my own "you getting old" thread. I love you guys. Your the best. :ninja::banghead:

Thanks for the b-day wishes. I feel old, but not in a bad way....more like a fine wine. :thumb::coffee:

You ain't even close to old....yet. Fine is another matter....they only age good scotch for 12 years.

Remember when you wondered if they were gonna card you for drinking? That's young.

Old is when they ask if you are a senior and you wonder if they are gonna card ya before they give ya the discount. That's :kitty:

Eli

OHHHH YEAH!!! One more thing. thanks to Anna and Jim (sand~snake) for getting everyone to TEXT my a$$ at work with birthday wishes. :assblast::rolleyes: :flowers: MA FACKAAAAAs!!!! :argue:

I think I had like 20 or 30 texts today thanks you you sons of mutha bitchezzzz!!! :idiot: :angry2: :freakin_nuts:

YOUR WELCOME.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD a$$ :idiot: , :dunno: , :black: , :lol: , :lol: , :lol: , :lol:

:freakin_nuts: Happy Birthday Pete. In China at the moment setting the last plans in action for the Olympics broadcasting in a few months, but could not just let your Birthday go by without a shout.....should be home in a few weeks, maybe we can hook and I'll buy you a beer.....

SP2

Mike

well sorry i missed it. happy belated birthday pete. im not too hip on birthdays these days. what? oh sh*t! grandkid is hollerin for me. ok! i will get you chocolate milk and put shrek in the tv for you! damn! im getting another beer. :lol: