Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

My son will be racing that day at the 4SCS event but I will take time out to participate in the run.

Pete, I kept one of the flyers that you passed out at the meeting and will take it up to Desert Cycle Works here in 29 Palms. Hopefully a large turnout takes place for the educational purposes that the run will provide.

Posted

so this is a race right?

the point is to get as many cards as fast as you can AND you get extra points for running over lizards....GOT IT!!! i'm in.

You are definitely the class clown!!! I was laughing hard when I read this!!!

You a funny man said the chinese guy at the dry cleaner........HAHAHAHAHA

:clown: :laughing::blah::blah::bawl:

Anyway, I'm going to try to make a day run out of it because I really want to go!!!! A day run from Valencia, Ca. and Magic Mountain maybe a tad hard to do, but this sounds like too much fun!!! Hopefully it can become an annual deal!!!!

Count me in if I can swing it here at the home.!!........ :blah:

Posted

You are definitely the class clown!!! I was laughing hard when I read this!!!

You a funny man said the chinese guy at the dry cleaner........HAHAHAHAHA

:clown: :laughing::blah::bawl: :jester2:

Anyway, I'm going to try to make a day run out of it because I really want to go!!!! A day run from Valencia, Ca. and Magic Mountain maybe a tad hard to do, but this sounds like too much fun!!! Hopefully it can become an annual deal!!!!

Count me in if I can swing it here at the home.!!........ :blah:

glad someone laughed.

apparently lizard jokes dont take kindly around these parts. but i wouldn't want to undermind the educational goals of the event wich will take place... :blah:

Posted

Anyway, I'm going to try to make a day run out of it because I really want to go!!!! A day run from Valencia, Ca. and Magic Mountain maybe a tad hard to do, but this sounds like too much fun!!! Hopefully it can become an annual deal!!!!

Count me in if I can swing it here at the home.!!........ :thumb:

If we get plenty of participation it will definitely be an annaul thing. As of right now we plan on doing one every year. :thumb:

Hope you can make it, Mike. It's gonna be great. :grin:

glad someone laughed.

apparently lizard jokes dont take kindly around these parts. but i wouldn't want to undermind the educational goals of the event wich will take place... :assblast:

I laughed. :dunno: Sorry I didn't post with a :dumbass: though :flipoff:

Posted

I'm in, and that's right around vet's weekend. I pledge to donate my winnings (if I win) back to the cause. It'll be a great weekend of duning regardless...and it'll be good for the dunes. :beercheers:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I got the new flyers today...all 1000 of them. :think: They turned out awesome.

If anyone wants to help distribute these please pm me and I will get you a stack of flyers to pass out to local quad shops or wherever duners fequent. Thanks. :D

Posted

I got the new flyers today...all 1000 of them. :idiot: They turned out awesome.

If anyone wants to help distribute these please pm me and I will get you a stack of flyers to pass out to local quad shops or wherever duners fequent. Thanks. :D

Ill make arraingments to get with you next week when I bring my burb into the shop. Ill get the flyers out to as many places as I can!! We definately want as much participation as possible. Educating the public is key in our fight ahead! Well and funds for attorneys. :think:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

:think: Who all is planning on coming out for this? :D

Make a list Pete ! :bert: :dunno:

I am in plus one (if shes healed up and not scared)

I am still sponsoring also Prez. We need to get that taken care of ! :beercheers:

Posted

We will be there.. Thats 6 in our family plus maybe a few friends...

Sounds like fun. I have done a few poker runs in the past and they were great!! :beercheers:

Were in!! :mc::think::blury: :porn: :sophie:

:dunno:

Posted

for sure for the day but hopefully for the weekend!!!

Right on Aaron. Bout time you made it back out there. Will that be your 1st trip of the season or what? :beercheers:

Posted

I just picked up the banners today. They came out badass. If anyone if at Dumont that weekend and doesn't see that there is a poker run that day...they've got problems. :assblast:

Everything is coming together very well for this. This sure turn out really good and be alot of fun. I can't wait. :dunno:

Posted

My son will be racing that day at the 4SCS event but I will take time out to participate in the run.

Pete, I kept one of the flyers that you passed out at the meeting and will take it up to Desert Cycle Works here in 29 Palms. Hopefully a large turnout takes place for the educational purposes that the run will provide.

What class is your son running and what does he ride?

Posted

for sure for the day but hopefully for the weekend!!!

I wasn't sure if that car still ran?! Are you really gonna take it in the dirt! :duniemonkie::dunno: :shout:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...