1st Annual Dumont Dunes Poker Run

ynot

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son will be racing that day at the 4SCS event but I will take time out to participate in the run.

Pete, I kept one of the flyers that you passed out at the meeting and will take it up to Desert Cycle Works here in 29 Palms. Hopefully a large turnout takes place for the educational purposes that the run will provide.

so this is a race right?

the point is to get as many cards as fast as you can AND you get extra points for running over lizards....GOT IT!!! i'm in.

You are definitely the class clown!!! I was laughing hard when I read this!!!

You a funny man said the chinese guy at the dry cleaner........HAHAHAHAHA

:clown: :laughing::blah::blah::bawl:

Anyway, I'm going to try to make a day run out of it because I really want to go!!!! A day run from Valencia, Ca. and Magic Mountain maybe a tad hard to do, but this sounds like too much fun!!! Hopefully it can become an annual deal!!!!

Count me in if I can swing it here at the home.!!........ :blah:

You are definitely the class clown!!! I was laughing hard when I read this!!!

You a funny man said the chinese guy at the dry cleaner........HAHAHAHAHA

:clown: :laughing::blah::bawl: :jester2:

Anyway, I'm going to try to make a day run out of it because I really want to go!!!! A day run from Valencia, Ca. and Magic Mountain maybe a tad hard to do, but this sounds like too much fun!!! Hopefully it can become an annual deal!!!!

Count me in if I can swing it here at the home.!!........ :blah:

glad someone laughed.

apparently lizard jokes dont take kindly around these parts. but i wouldn't want to undermind the educational goals of the event wich will take place... :blah:

Count me in if I can swing it here at the home.!!........ :thumb:

If we get plenty of participation it will definitely be an annaul thing. As of right now we plan on doing one every year. :thumb:

Hope you can make it, Mike. It's gonna be great. :grin:

glad someone laughed.

apparently lizard jokes dont take kindly around these parts. but i wouldn't want to undermind the educational goals of the event wich will take place... :assblast:

I laughed. :dunno: Sorry I didn't post with a :dumbass: though :flipoff:

• 2 weeks later...

I got the new flyers today...all 1000 of them. :idiot: They turned out awesome.

If anyone wants to help distribute these please pm me and I will get you a stack of flyers to pass out to local quad shops or wherever duners fequent. Thanks. :D

Ill make arraingments to get with you next week when I bring my burb into the shop. Ill get the flyers out to as many places as I can!! We definately want as much participation as possible. Educating the public is key in our fight ahead! Well and funds for attorneys. :think:

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up the banners today. They came out badass. If anyone if at Dumont that weekend and doesn't see that there is a poker run that day...they've got problems. :assblast:

Everything is coming together very well for this. This sure turn out really good and be alot of fun. I can't wait. :dunno:

My son will be racing that day at the 4SCS event but I will take time out to participate in the run.

Pete, I kept one of the flyers that you passed out at the meeting and will take it up to Desert Cycle Works here in 29 Palms. Hopefully a large turnout takes place for the educational purposes that the run will provide.

What class is your son running and what does he ride?