Jump to content

Who is going Halloween?


Dune Dad
 Share

Recommended Posts

Whose going to Dumont the weekend before halloween: Weekend of the 25th & 26th...?

And whos going the Halloween weekend: 31st to 02nd ?

Just trying to see what weekend would be best for the kids and the adults...

We like the dunes when its busy... The kids lik vender row for all the things to buy..

I just want to go out and not think of anything but :mc: and :grin: ...

So whos going when ....?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my kids always make a good haul on haloween. we usually get more candy in one hour at the dunes than 2 hours running the neighborhood around home. make sure to bring their costumes. usually several haunted house toyhaulers too.oct 31 to nov 2 for us. only problem is it's so crowded it's a little dangerous. careful is the order for that night!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The last year we camped next to the Rock Pile over by Vender Row.. We liked it there.

It was easy to find at night for the adults, the kids could ride their quads in camp that along the side of the pile than back into camp. I am really BIG on SAFETY with kids... I feel the Rock Pile is a safer area for now.

We will be camping on the east side of the pile. Our Rv is Silver and white with a 16ft Silver Carson Utility Tandem axl trailer. The flag pole has a Black Pirate flag with a Red, White & Blue let light on top. If that does not help than look for a lit up Giant Sponage Bob on top of the R.V.

Hope to see some DDR'S that weekend.....

Lets all have a Great Safe time !!!

:thumb:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

my group & I are going the weekend of..that is a great weekend,it seems like everybody has been cooped up all summer so the coolest things will show up.super fast cars,quad,bikes,etc...you guys get the point.SWEET WEEKEND CANT WAIT.I need to get my heads back from the shop & start assembling my motor for the buggy bigger & faster I cant wait.. :thumb:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

my group & I are going the weekend of..that is a great weekend,it seems like everybody has been cooped up all summer so the coolest things will show up.super fast cars,quad,bikes,etc...you guys get the point.SWEET WEEKEND CANT WAIT.I need to get my heads back from the shop & start assembling my motor for the buggy bigger & faster I cant wait.. :undecided:

I think you guy's are too good for us now with rails and all..... :grin::blink: yah- get that duggy up and running not a lot of time left :beat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you guy's are too good for us now with rails and all..... :undecided::blink: yah- get that duggy up and running not a lot of time left :grin:

I thought you were going to GLAMIS? dont be retarted are you guys going with us or not?????i`m getting ready to leave work and head to the river one last time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought you were going to GLAMIS? dont be retarted are you guys going with us or not?????i`m getting ready to leave work and head to the river one last time.

I don't know if i'm coming or going at this point... I'm just trying too do some catch up wright now. But i'll let you guy's know in a couple weeks or so. and have fun at the river be safe :blink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...