How many more D trips do you guys have planned?

dunefreak

Just curious how much longer everyone plans on going out to D this season. I know Easter weekend is usually most people's last weekend. I'm planning on cleanup for a day trip, then pobably just one more quiet weekend out there and calling it quits for the season. It will be getting hot out there soon. I know the 70 regatta weekend was pretty warm .

I'll probably do some more day trips especially this summer, but for weekenders I think I'm about done this season. I had an incredible season out there and I'm ready to head to some other places to ride the quads this spring and summer (Little Sahara, Coral Pink, Sand Hollow, etc). I'd also like to get into some other hobbies a little more this summer as well. :headbang1:

Been doing about one trip a month for several days this year. Would like to check out St. Anthonys, Oregon Coast too.Will probably do Pink coral once and havent tried Little Sahara yet. A memory trip to Buttercup with a day or two to Glamis would top off the year up coming for me!!!

Will hit the clean up and Easter to close out Dumont.

I will be out next weekend for FSA and maybe one more if they hold another race there, but that is about it for this season in regards to weekend trips. I plan to hit Coral this year again and would like to check out Sand Hallow.

i was at the river this weekend the wheather was great water still cold but over all great weather

as far as dumont goes i will be there forsure for the cleanup and mabye a day trip or two before easter it might be dumont or stoddard valley for easter not sure yet

got a wedding to go to on cleanup weekend, so i am stuck home that weekend

going out on the following weekend i believe 20th?

going out for sure on the weekend after that 27th?

drag races on the following weekend 4th? (wednesday to monday actually)

then easter weekend more than likely 12th?

then....

time for the lake! i havent had a nap on the boat in way to long! "rocka bye baby"....haha

after giving the waverunners a good season "wake-up" of course

Just curious how much longer everyone plans on going out to D this season. I know Easter weekend is usually most people's last weekend. I'm planning on cleanup for a day trip, then pobably just one more quiet weekend out there and calling it quits for the season. It will be getting hot out there soon. I know the 70 regatta weekend was pretty warm .

I'll probably do some more day trips especially this summer, but for weekenders I think I'm about done this season. I had an incredible season out there and I'm ready to head to some other places to ride the quads this spring and summer (Little Sahara, Coral Pink, Sand Hollow, etc). I'd also like to get into some other hobbies a little more this summer as well. :laughing:

post-1632-1236577688_thumb.jpg

You know Pete, that's a great question..one that I continue to ask my wife. It seems that every time I want to or plan to get out there, I get on a plane and go somewhere very far away. So far this year it's been ONE trip to D and the following:

Ireland

Austria

Germany

Spain

London

NYC

Florida

Virginia

and now I'm sitting at McCarran waiting on my flight to Hawaii that let me point out, was supposed to leave at 10:30 this morning but got delayed until now. I return on Thursday and then first thing Friday morning I'm back on a plane to Mexico. Sorry about that, just had to vent a little.

To answer the question, who F'n knows. Chances are, we won't make anymore trips out this season but you can bet your a$$ that I will find a way to Coral at one point.

cleanup will my last trip this year to the D....oceano a few times throughout the late spring and early summer....then BLAM..we will have a newborn in late July...so for at least a couple months, no trip for me...BUT kickoff weekend seems def doable for next season again!!!

Clean up weekend is probably gonna be the last trip for me to dumont for the season. Its little Sahara for Easter and Coral pink the first week in may. Then St. Anthony... Somewhere inbetween I would like to get some lake-ocean-river time in... Easter weekend is going to be a blast... You all should try to make it out!!! :flipoff::laughing: :swim: :sophie:

I plan on duning all year long. Now that I finally have a Dune Casa. I was hoping to make it out Clean up weekend but I have to go to and BASH for the Fastener industry next friday in Long beach. :laughoff: This is a case of work first then play. :slap:

I will be out to dumont for Easter weekend, Then the rest of my trips will be to pismo through the summer. Great weather all year and still get to dune. :laughoff:

If Invited I would be willing to make a long distance from LA to Utah in the summer also. :freakin_nuts:

I will be getting the boat out in the next month do the regular maintanence and be ready for Havasu, Parker and all the local lakes here in So Cal, Castaic, Silverwood, Elsinore. ETC.

I will be waiting for the Havasu invasion also... :hatdance:

I only took my boat out two times last year was too damn busy with work. :laughoff:

I will take some time to get my :mog: for the next :70:. Cant wait.

Jack you should do Coral and LS with us this summer. :laughoff: You know you are always invited, bud. :freakin_nuts:

Pete that awesome man. DDR is the only peeps that I know that do what I love the most. Dont let my wife hear that. :laughoff:

I will be more than happy to roll. All I need is two weeks notice and I will be there. :laughoff:

THANKS Jack.

Edited by jakster884

As many times as possible!! :laughoff:

Clean up and Easter for sure.. one never knows when one gets the urge to see SAND!

Amargosa for thier clean up....

Hopefully I will finally be introduced to Coral Pink

and then a return trip to Little Sahara..this time with my quad!! :laughoff:

• 2 weeks later...