Trendy stuff you hate?

MAXDOUT

What the hell does "dgaf" stand for??? I am obviously not up on the texting symbols if that is what this is. The way I interpet it, is.................D=dork. G=geek. A=azzmunch. F=fag. Wow, I dont know if I would be runnin that on my truck. :lol::grin: That at least explains your childhood, and what you've become. Let me guess, you "TRAIN" daily, you are on "steroids" and a cage Fighter. And you have a TAPOUT sticker on your pre runner truck too.:booty::lol:

Chill Tyler. :laughoff: He's just makin fun of these azzhats that talk like that these days.

Trust me...I'm barley up to date on what half this chit means too. :clap: But DGAF means "don't give a f*ck". Pretty lame huh? From what I can tell, it's pretty much a very trendy/ "look at me and how much of a bro I am" :flatbiller: "way of life". :shake:

What pisses me off with all these new trends/ stickers/ clothing lines/ sayings/ whatever the eff you wanna call them all...is the fact that they all utilize the sport of riding as a trend and every teen gives in to it whether they ride or not. Remember when people wore Fox, Alpinestars, SKIN, SHIFT, etc because they were into the sport and actually RODE!? People didn't wear this stuff just because they thought the shirt made them look cool and had no idea what the names or brands represented. :laughoff:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TECHO MUSIC!!!!!!

:laughoff::grin::lol::clap:

Thats what techo music makes me wanna do!!!!

Its like the same beat over and over and over and over and over and over and over... If I wanted to listen to a broken record, that skips, I would find a record player and scratch a record ( a record is one of those round vinyl object that people used to play music from, usually black in color :laughoff: )

Chill Tyler. :lol: He's just makin fun of these azzhats that talk like that these days.

Trust me...I'm barley up to date on what half this chit means too. :clap: But DGAF means "don't give a f*ck". Pretty lame huh? From what I can tell, it's pretty much a very trendy/ "look at me and how much of a bro I am" :flatbiller: "way of life". :booty:

What pisses me off with all these new trends/ stickers/ clothing lines/ sayings/ whatever the eff you wanna call them all...is the fact that they all utilize the sport of riding as a trend and every teen gives in to it whether they ride or not. Remember when people wore Fox, Alpinestars, SKIN, SHIFT, etc because they were into the sport and actually RODE!? People didn't wear this stuff just because they thought the shirt made them look cool and had no idea what the names or brands represented. :laughoff:

:grin: I'm just playin around. :laughoff: :flatbiller:

I think the trendiest is people with RHINOS. :laughoff:

Thats funny, I was going to say people w/ rails, it screams look at me. even funnier is how many are gettin repo'ed because ninjas cant afford the 2nd on their house that they used to buy the rail and motorhome :laughoff:

How about Hate? seems pretty trendy on here to hate.

Trendy threads that were stolen from other sites that are trendy too...

Thats funny, I was going to say people w/ rails, it screams look at me. even funnier is how many are gettin repo'ed because ninjas cant afford the 2nd on their house that they used to buy the rail and motorhome :laughoff:

How about Hate? seems pretty trendy on here to hate.

Trendy threads that were stolen from other sites that are trendy too...

Nah, not me I used up all my equity to pay off all the credit cards I took cash advances out on the buy the rail and motorhome. :grin::laughoff:

Oh, wait, I don't have a motorhome.

Edited by painterjoe

What pisses me off with all these new trends/ stickers/ clothing lines/ sayings/ whatever the eff you wanna call them all...is the fact that they all utilize the sport of riding as a trend and every teen gives in to it whether they ride or not. Remember when people wore Fox, Alpinestars, SKIN, SHIFT, etc because they were into the sport and actually RODE!? People didn't wear this stuff just because they thought the shirt made them look cool and had no idea what the names or brands represented. :freakin_nuts:

i know what u mean i hate pozers thats were all the stuff and they dont ride probly never touched sand besides the beach or the sand box in there back yard. and if u ask them what they ride they say something stupid like a yamaha CRF 315 R or a honda raptor 500ex. :?: :beat: ive heard these before and trust me its so funny to hear that from someone that "suposidly rides". everytime i ask someone that weres the cloths and i know they dont ride they always come up with something stupid or say i cant remember. :pile:

You didnt point out that its ironic to hate hate...

lighten up duuuude....oops another trend I HATE

not sure what you meant there :think: , but anyone who knows me knows I, of all people, don't need to lightened up. :beat: :pile:

cheers ma facka :freakin_nuts: :blury:

What the hell does "dgaf" stand for??? I am obviously not up on the texting symbols if that is what this is. The way I interpet it, is.................D=dork. G=geek. A=azzmunch. F=fag. Wow, I dont know if I would be runnin that on my truck. :pile: :freakin_nuts: That at least explains your childhood, and what you've become. Let me guess, you "TRAIN" daily, you are on "steroids" and a cage Fighter. And you have a TAPOUT sticker on your pre runner truck too.:beat::think:

haha that was a joke dude. thats how the 'bro's' talk.

and dgaf means 'dont give a f_ck'.

and how did you know i am a juiced up 'cage fighter' like EVERYBODY else?!?!??? :?: hahaha :B

Okay here's one I really hate and I just saw it tonight..Kids on HEELEYS or however the F you spell it. Those little shoes with rollers in the heals. Tonight at Chili's a kid comes skating right by my table, man did I want to just stick my foot out.

Ok I will jump in, I hate people in their cars at Costco, Sam's etc who take up the whole lane as they wait for someone to unload their groceries and back out of a spot closer to the store. Then when you finally get by there is an open space like 2 spaces up. You park and walk by them as they waddle outa their car to the store. I hate that! :freakin_nuts:

Mayo on burgers.

Seriously.

When I first moved to Vegas from Wisconsin I ordered a cheeseburger.

The waitress asked "what would like on it?"

I said Plain please.

It came with a ton of mayo.

Mayo on burgers makes me want to grab the cook, hang him on a meat hook, flay the skin from his bones and impale him through the abdomen with a barbed spike.

Mayo on burgers.

Seriously.

When I first moved to Vegas from Wisconsin I ordered a cheeseburger.

The waitress asked "what would like on it?"

I said Plain please.

It came with a ton of mayo.

Mayo on burgers makes me want to grab the cook, hang him on a meat hook, flay the skin from his bones and impale him through the abdomen with a barbed spike.

So then I guess Baconaise is out of the question??? You are so missing out on life. Lettuce, tomato, and Baconaisse on a big bloody azz juicy burger cannot be beat. I'm thinking it's a regional thing. Down South if it ain't got bacon on it or can be deep fried it ain't worth throwing out to the dogs.

Of course I think Ketchup ruins a burger but look what it's done for good old Ronald McDonald.

im confused. rhinos and rails are trendy? Arent they just another way of having fun in the dunes? I HAVE A RAIL AND A RHINO AND TRUST ME... IVE NEVER BEEN CALLED TRENDY

im confused. rhinos and rails are trendy? Arent they just another way of having fun in the dunes? I HAVE A RAIL AND A RHINO AND TRUST ME... IVE NEVER BEEN CALLED TRENDY

you mean wearing cargo shorts, a beat up tshirt, uggs, and sitting in a del taco parking lot for 3 hours in the pouring rain is not trendy? WTF, who lied to me? :thumb:

i hate the phrase "it was a near miss", i forgot how much i hated it until today when i heard someone say it....its not trendy but it bugs the shart out of me for some reason.

a near miss , would be a friggin direct hit...... :ah:

i hate the phrase "it was a near miss", i forgot how much i hated it until today when i heard someone say it....its not trendy but it bugs the shart out of me for some reason.

a near miss , would be a friggin direct hit...... :ah:

Not Really...................................... tho a contradictory phrase none the less.

A near miss is an unplanned event that did not result in injury, illness, or damage - but had the potential to do so. Only a fortunate break in the chain of events prevented an injury, fatality or damage. Although human error is commonly an initiating event, a faulty process or system invariably permits or compounds the harm, and should be the focus of improvement. Other familiar terms for these events is a "close call", or in the case of moving objects, "near collision". Indeed, the term "near collision" is less contradictory in nature than "near miss", since a "near miss" would be a hit that almost missed (a glancing blow) versus a miss that almost hit.

Edited by desertskyz

Not Really...................................... tho a contradictory phrase none the less.

A near miss is an unplanned event that did not result in injury, illness, or damage - but had the potential to do so. Only a fortunate break in the chain of events prevented an injury, fatality or damage. Although human error is commonly an initiating event, a faulty process or system invariably permits or compounds the harm, and should be the focus of improvement. Other familiar terms for these events is a "close call", or in the case of moving objects, "near collision". Indeed, the term "near collision" is less contradictory in nature than "near miss", since a "near miss" would be a hit that almost missed (a glancing blow) versus a miss that almost hit.

:laughing: Where did you copy and paste that from? Not one spelling error... LOL J/K

:thumb: