Trendy stuff you hate?

MAXDOUT

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Really...................................... tho a contradictory phrase none the less.

A near miss is an unplanned event that did not result in injury, illness, or damage - but had the potential to do so. Only a fortunate break in the chain of events prevented an injury, fatality or damage. Although human error is commonly an initiating event, a faulty process or system invariably permits or compounds the harm, and should be the focus of improvement. Other familiar terms for these events is a "close call", or in the case of moving objects, "near collision". Indeed, the term "near collision" is less contradictory in nature than "near miss", since a "near miss" would be a hit that almost missed (a glancing blow) versus a miss that almost hit.

good return!...haha....but i still hate it!

I don't know if this band is trendy, I would certainly hope not...

Whenever I hear some horrible crap it always turns out to be this band... then I hear what I think is some sort of crappy-a$$-rock on our satalite and sure enough! Hinder :DDRrocks::lol::hello::watching: :flatbiller:

WTF is wrong with the music industry today? Talent isn't even needed to get a record contract any more :thumb:

Teenage girls dressing like hookers and boys dressing like gangsters...

Pregnant teenagers...

People who think its cool to get high, especially adults...

Immature, disrespectful, ignorant, inconsiderate people...

People who have no respect for others opinions and think theirs is the only one that matters...

Tall girls in platform shoes...

Big a$$ sunglasses...

:kitty:

Edited by Foxysandchick

Whenever I hear some horrible crap it always turns out to be this band... then I hear what I think is some sort of crappy-a$$-rock on our satalite and sure enough! Hinder :pissed::mob: :angry2: :boxer: :flatbiller:

WTF is wrong with the music industry today? Talent isn't even needed to get a record contract any more :shake:

I knew that song was horrible but watching the video made me laugh out loud! :angry2: :no_no:

Oh yeah and another thing or two to add to this list, :angry2: I hate hypocrites and ignorant poeple. Is that trendy too? :beat: Seems to be latley. :kitty:

I knew that song was horrible but watching the video made me laugh out loud! :angry2: :angry2:

Oh yeah and another thing or two to add to this list, :mob: I hate hypocrites and ignorant poeple. Is that trendy too? :boxer: Seems to be latley. :pissed:

THATS ME ALSO!!! :kitty:

and ugg boots are garbage :beat:

Whenever I hear some horrible crap it always turns out to be this band... then I hear what I think is some sort of crappy-a$$-rock on our satalite and sure enough! Hinder :shoot: :beerpint::idea::beerpint: :flatbiller:

WTF is wrong with the music industry today? Talent isn't even needed to get a record contract any more :bs:

Uhhhhh..... Was that Van Hagar or Whitesnake in there someplace?? Please please please tell me that clip was from the 80's :beerpint:

Old styles that make a comeback... theres a reason that they died out!! Such as leg warmers and I saw a pair of sturrup pants the other day :dope: strurrup pants... they were bad enough in the 80's so some dumbazz says they are in again and is back in the trend?? Uggg!!

MEAN CLICKY PEOPLE! That seems to be the trend these days to....

Edited by sand chick

Not to get all religious on you all but I hate those NOTW stickers I see all over the place.

what do those mean it took me a year to figure the GF did not stand for good f@@k

How about when someone says they are interested in purchasing something of yours and you set up a time for them to come by and they don't show up and they don't answer the phone or return your calls...how about the courtesy of saying, thanks I'm no longer interested :rant_on: .

I hate.......

Going green...Sorry but the products suck and now your forcing me to use them....I.E. "Green" windex doesn't work as good as the original.

Recycling.

Organic this, organic that!!!! What ever!!!!

Global warming. Shut the eff up it is the Earth evolving.

Emo kids!!!!! STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!

Vegitarians.

Vegans.............. Then when they get pissed there is nothing to eat at normal peoples resturants.

pharmaceutical adds and they don't say what the drug is for.....then to expand, the side effects are worse then the problem they're solving.

Lifted trucks that never go off road. Lifted trucks used to tow your big a$$ trailer. Sorry you have a small penus and feel the need to compensate for it.

pharmaceutical adds and they don't say what the drug is for.....then to expand, the side effects are worse then the problem they're solving.

they were all good wingy...but this one by far.....

I fuggin HATE doctors who do nothing but push you pills. you finally clue up when, right before your appointment, 3 pharmacutical reps come out from the the DR's office

:DDRrocks:

legal drug dealin ma facka :whoop: