TCS T Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 (edited) Right On Man! That machine is BAD! Edited November 5, 2009 by TCS T Quote
White Rhino Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 Thanks Paul, yes I did, but picking it up asap also helped Matthew out and worked out better since he will be gone in Glamis till Tuesday or so. Not sure when I would have been able to go pick it up. Dude you are like me I would have drove all night if I had to!!!! LOL Quote
higheroctane69 Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 Very nice ride I have had my eye on that since it posted. congrats Quote
raspadoo Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 Very nice Pete, looks like a fun ride for sure! Quote
high octane junkie Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 congratulations brother, sweet ride. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 5, 2009 Author Posted November 5, 2009 Thanks again everyone. I'm also extra stoked because even as wide as this car is it fits in my hauler with changing tires. I guess it was just meant to be. sorry for the crappy cel phone pic... Quote
Richard Cheese Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 Thanks again everyone. I'm also extra stoked because even as wide as this car is it fits in my hauler with changing tires. I guess it was just meant to be. sorry for the crappy cel phone pic... check it out the pizzazz is on the counter J/K the cheese family is happy for you guys... i think it would be cool to have you and monkie in the rails for a photo shoot @ the D before you sell the snot rocket Quote
Jakster884 Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 Thanks again everyone. I'm also extra stoked because even as wide as this car is it fits in my hauler with changing tires. I guess it was just meant to be. sorry for the crappy cel phone pic... So you heading out this weekend? or can you hold out until the Poker run. Time will go by very slow 8 days till the poker run. Quote
lvnalolife Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 Don't forget the adhesive remover to remove the for sale sign! LOL Car looks great man! Enjoy the sh*t out of it. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 5, 2009 Author Posted November 5, 2009 check it out the pizzazz is on the counter J/K the cheese family is happy for you guys... i think it would be cool to have you and monkie in the rails for a photo shoot @ the D before you sell the snot rocket actually it's on top of the cabinet in the kitchen in the hauler So you heading out this weekend? or can you hold out until the Poker run. Time will go by very slow 8 days till the poker run. I wish, but I will have to hold out till Poker run. It's not too far off though. I can't wait. The rest of the crew is in that weekend as well so it should be killer. Don't forget the adhesive remover to remove the for sale sign! LOL Car looks great man! Enjoy the sh*t out of it. adhesive remover? You mean the heat gun? Thanks JJ, you know we will. Quote
Mean05R Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 Thanks again everyone. I'm also extra stoked because even as wide as this car is it fits in my hauler with changing tires. I guess it was just meant to be. sorry for the crappy cel phone pic... It was meant to be Quote
wsky70 Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 Congrats again Brutha, very nice ride.... Quote
ltr450 Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 WOW pete congrats iv been gone why to long :worthless_without_pics: Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 car looks bad a$$!. i hope...no wait.. I know youll enjoy it! Quote
Randog Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 Nice car freak & monkie :worthless_without_pics: Freakin' monkie???? It's Pete's too mANg. Ohhhh Hellzzz Jiah Pete! That's the schizzz bro. I'm soo stoked for you guys. It's an awesome car. I really appreciate Seeing a car built as well as it is. Oh wait...... I hear the dunes talkin' some serious effin' smack. It's On!!! Can't wait to rip the schizzz out of the damn dunes with ya Bro. :foshizz: Congrats you two. Me like, Me like. R- Quote
sand chick Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 (edited) Oh wait...... I hear the dunes talkin' some serious effin' smack. Seeee I am not the ONLY one who hears the dunes talking!!!! :worthless_without_pics: I can't wait to try and keep up with you Poker Run weekend! Perma Grin! I bet your still smiling! Does this mean you have some green goggles for sale?? Edited November 6, 2009 by sand chick Quote
DunerDan Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 Seeee I am not the ONLY one who hears the dunes talking!!!! :worthless_without_pics: I can't wait to try and keep up with you Poker Run weekend! Perma Grin! I bet your still smiling! Does this mean you have some green goggles for sale?? No getten them colormatched! haha Sweet Pete that thing is bad Cant wait to see it dune at the poker run, might have to gear my bike up instead of down to keep up Quote
dunefreak Posted November 6, 2009 Author Posted November 6, 2009 Does this mean you have some green goggles for sale?? :worthless_without_pics: No, they come with the green Short Sand Car as a package deal. Quote
barefoot bob Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 No getten them colormatched! haha Sweet Pete that thing is bad Cant wait to see it dune at the poker run, might have to gear my bike up instead of down to keep up :worthless_without_pics: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.