Truck sh*t talk

dunefreak

I have a 04 Nissan Titan 4x4 love that truck :rockwoot: .

now my last truck was a frontier 4x4 with that POS supercharged 3.3 :beercheers: that thing sucked more gas then a Dodge. and still couldnt get out of its own way. 4x4ed nice but not a happy power plant . knock sensor would get faults readings and put it in boost bypas mode and make it rich=no power and worse milage! and this happened ofton. no real factory fix just pull over shut it off and pull the key. start back up with boost for the however long.

so far the titan has been very tight and have had no recalls or repairs 20,000 :rockwoot:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife has a 06 King Cab SE 2wd Titan and she loves it... I want a 4wd CrewCab SE or LE w/ the SE options.... I like the SE but want leather if that makes sense without all the fancy LE options and price tag!

mine is the SE extra cab dont think im missing anything but the towing mirrors and the rockford stereo. i took the 18" rims off and picked up a set of the offroad package 17" w/BFGs dealer take offs. towed my new

(old) trailer back from san diego up over the grapevine at 80 no problem w/ac. want to get it loaded and see how it does dont expect any problems. :D

• 1 month later...

we have 10 dodge 3500 1 ford f-450 and 1 2006 chevy d-max and the chevy has more power and gets better gas milage then any of them!!! :laughing:

Here-here! I'll drink to that! Ford Super Crappy PowerJokes? LMAO! Dodge 'em at all costs. I just yanked a stuck one 2 weekends ago w/a 5th

wheel hauler with my Chevy 6.0 Liter!

Edited by Dooner

we have 10 dodge 3500 1 ford f-450 and 1 2006 chevy d-max and the chevy has more power and gets better gas milage then any of them!!! :beercheers:

Hey Tricky, Flush the intake control module in the dodges, will get ya another 3-4 mpg.

• 4 weeks later...

I fear when Toyota, Itchypussy, and Nissan soon release their 1 ton Pick ups the Ford Chevy argument will be obsolete.

They've been running Allisons in their Asian versions for years. They're very dialed in.

sh*t ain't ever gonna happen...the day an IMPORT p/u can tow a big azz toyhauler- NOT. :laughing: Those trucks just aren't stout enough. I doubt they will ever do it. They don't have a market for them overseas. :fro:

chevy trucks: i.f.s., jap diesel, injectors under the valve covers, 3800 dollars to service injectors :idea:

ford trucks: 6 liters computer, 7.3 trannys :laughoff:

dodgetrucks cummins ho :blury:

according to the engineering rep in kentucky (for ford) when my excursion devoured its tranyy at 30,000 miles is that ford owns stock in cummins still( as of 2002).fords are under contract with international untill 2010 on the diesels

and this girl will definately haul your trailer you have pictured .

post-1340-1162606666.jpg

Edited by bearfoot bob

chevy trucks: i.f.s., jap diesel, injectors under the valve covers, 3800 dollars to service injectors :beercheers:

ford trucks: 6 liters computer, 7.3 trannys :stirthepot:

dodgetrucks cummins ho :mc_smiley:

according to the engineering rep in kentucky (for ford) when my excursion devoured its tranyy at 30,000 miles is that ford owns stock in cummins still( as of 2002).fords are under contract with international untill 2010 on the diesels

and this girl will definately haul your trailer you have pictured .

The injectors on a Duramax haven't been under the valve covers since 03. The newer (04 and up) DMaxes are through the top of the v.c. As far as price to service these things, any diesel is expensive to service. :laughoff: Dmaxes HAVE had their issues with injectors in teh past and probably will still have SOME issues in the future as with ANY diesel or motor for that matter.

My "Jap diesel" hauls this b*tch with ease and a nice ride too thanks to my IFS. :blury::idea::headbang1: I love my truck and don't feel the need to talk any smack. :happydrunks::D

normal_1_(Large)_(2).JPG

normal_1_(5).JPG

but but but ...............the title says..............................Truck sh*t talk, who wants to argue about whose truck is better?, lol :idea:

thats a nice set up. there all good trucks, in there own way .but its fun to bust some chops as long as we all know there all good trucks. i have 0 brand loyalty

if i want fast i get a chevy motor

if i want to pull i get a diesel

if i wanna wheel i get a jeep

jeeeez you made me feel bad, and i didnt cap half as hard as some of the other guys. sniff sniff :blury::laughoff:

Edited by bearfoot bob

but but but ...............the title says..............................Truck sh*t talk, who wants to argue about whose truck is better?, lol :mc_smiley:

thats a nice set up. there all good trucks, in there own way .but its fun to bust some chops as long as we all know there all good trucks. i have 0 brand loyalty

if i want fast i get a chevy motor

if i want to pull i get a diesel

if i wanna wheel i get a jeep

jeeeez you made me feel bad, and i didnt cap half as hard as some of the other guys. sniff sniff :rockwoot: :mc_smiley:

:blury::happydrunks::beercheers: I know I know. The story behind the topic was this though...

2 people on the board got into it about there trucks one time. Ya know how it goes....a typical Ford vs Chevy arguement. In this case it was an old azz Dodge vs everyone else's rides. :stirthepot: Whatever thread it got started in, it became WAY off topic. Hence the reason this thread was started. :idea: I started it for all the truck sh*t talkers, not really because I wanted to talk any smack. In topic it says "who wants to argue about whose truck is better?, lol" Then my first post says..."Not me! :headbang1: "

It's all good, Bob. :mc_smiley: Good times...good times :laughoff: :mc_smiley:

:happydrunks::beercheers::stirthepot: I know I know. The story behind the topic was this though...

2 people on the board got into it about there trucks one time. Ya know how it goes....a typical Ford vs Chevy arguement. In this case it was an old azz Dodge vs everyone else's rides. :headbang1: Whatever thread it got started in, it became WAY off topic. Hence the reason this thread was started. :laughoff: I started it for all the truck sh*t talkers, not really because I wanted to talk any smack. In topic it says "who wants to argue about whose truck is better?, lol" Then my first post says..."Not me! :mc_smiley: "

It's all good, Bob. :rockwoot: Good times...good times :blury: :mc_smiley:

Bob is a good guy. Needless to say, behind my truck is Bob's. I was towing him from the "baby dunes". :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :idea:

post-1304-1162612689.jpg

Edited by Bound4Dirt