Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

LAYING IN THE TRAILER AND LISTEN TO THE RAIN

DUCK HUNTING ON A COLD WINTER MORNING AND SEEING THE SUN COME UP

THE DUNES ON OFF WEEKEND

Edited by cdavego
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Camping in my motorhome...........anywhere with my wife and my 1 and a half year old baby girl. :redhat:

Relaxing by the fire with a drink on a cool, non-windy night at Dumont. :watching: B)

Posted (edited)

Busting my a$$ for who knows how long on whatever needs to get done to get to the dunes(any dunes).....and the first step out of the truck onto sand I knew it was worth every headache,penny and all the anguish to get there!!!! :watching:

The simple thing is stepping out of the truck!

Edited by sanddunesaddict
Posted

thats :watching: :redhat:

Hey that's your opinion. That's messed up, it makes him happy- so what? :laughoff::laughoff:

Nobody said your post was gay...oh wait yeah they did! ISBB did! :laughoff:

Posted

Everone can talk sh*t about me but when i do everone get pissed off WHATEVER... :watching:

I mean that's messed up since you don't know the guy personally. That's all.

Posted

spending time with family and friends is always the best :D ......a nice summer thunderstorm....riding whenever possible....kicking back reading a good book or just laying on the couch watching a little TV..

Posted (edited)

Of all the cool toys we have ,, and of all the cool things we do,, it's getting behind the wheel of the golfcart, a cold brew,, and a 5 mile drive spotting wildlife,, chatting with cool friends in the fight with us.

Yea,, gotta wrench and keep the family toys runnin',,, but when I have a moment to myself,, its a quiet drive in the golfcart,,,

3812S2k_035-med.jpg

Edited by Ross and Alice
Posted

:laughing: You say you can't buy happiness with money, you guys are shopping at the wrong stores

Or:

Those who say money can't buy happiness, never had either one.

-------------------------------------

I love owning cool stuff, I hate the buying process.

When I was 9 and took my first mini bike ride, I was hooked on motorized fun.

Posted

:thumb: You say you can't buy happiness with money, you guys are shopping at the wrong stores

:rockon: I know what your saying, but the thread was for the simple things in life that make you happy...the things that even money can't buy. :thumb:

Posted

Something that made me happy yesterday. Although shooting my guns cost me money, I find it very nice and relaxing when I'm cleaning them. Kinda funny, but it relaxes my mind and gets me focused.

Posted

Family hugs

The excitement my dog shows when I come home after being gone a while

The look on some peoples faces when you go outta your way for them

Drinking a cold beer after riding hard all day at the top of comp with your close friends

Seeing an old friend after many years

Mother nature at her best

The look on someone's face when seeing mother nature at her best (especially on a childs face)

Posted

The feeling I get when I start up my sandrail in my driveway just to start it up!

The feeling you get when you buy a new toy, and you just have to keep making needless trips to the garage just to look at it!

Posted (edited)

the only thing missing is the wife, but this is what makes me happy, bikes, kids and the fam.........

dumontnightdrags001.jpg

Oh yea and dumont on the cold mornings and those winter days, gota love that..It's almost spiritual for me, brings tears to my eyes...When i die spread my ashes at comp hill..sorry got a little overborad..

One more thing .... 5th gear pinned on those rollers in the back of dumont , puty our balls to your throat, you know those rides..

Edited by 1BADYFZ
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'm bringing this thread back to the top. :D:driver:

I'll add another one to this topic:

As bad as everyone makes the wind or occasional crappy weather out to be at Dumont, I love it. It brings everyone together to congregate in a toyhauler and share some good laughs. We did this last weekend when the wind picked up. As bad as the weather can get...nothing better than hanging out with some good peeps to pass the time w/ some goooood laughs. :drinkbeer::dunno: :shocked2: :banghead:

Posted

The goosebumbs i get wile watching huevos with my buddys tellin all the storys we've had at the dune's juts gettin pumped and thinkin about the next time ridin ..........

Or the look on someones face when i go outta my way and do somethin for them (im not always a a$$hole :shocked2: )

Or the greatest of all the look on people faces when my 74 pos dodge gets them unstuck

Posted

I'm bringing this thread back to the top. :D:driver:

I'll add another one to this topic:

As bad as everyone makes the wind or occasional crappy weather out to be at Dumont, I love it. It brings everyone together to congregate in a toyhauler and share some good laughs. We did this last weekend when the wind picked up. As bad as the weather can get...nothing better than hanging out with some good peeps to pass the time w/ some goooood laughs. :drinkbeer::dunno: :shocked2: :banghead:

It was nice to "SWAP" stories in wingnuts trailer for a bit while waiting for the wind to die down.

Posted

It was nice to "SWAP" stories in wingnuts trailer for a bit while waiting for the wind to die down.

yeah...that and when we talked about how bad that trailer was swapping on the way out to Dumont! :dunno:

good times :shocked2:

Posted

those day's i call in sick to work! to be at the dunes :D

or

Drinking in the driveway w/ a couple good friends...

or

Take the 1/4ton and explore a few trails around town.. I used to love the trail system at the end of gibson and horizon ridge untill they closed them off to build houses... I would go there for hours at a time just to crawl around in the truck and relax..

That is soooo a Hendertucky thing. We do itall the time. And play darts too. :north_pole: :laughoff:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...