Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! gonna be pullin' in from the TAX guy "bout 5:30. I wanna make it. I wanna meet wsky70, wanna meet alot of peeps I didn't get to Prez. weekend. OK, Since I'm not a "Comment kinda of Person". Well we"ll just see. I am, like only a mile away! Hummmmmmmmm... what to do. :headbang1:

And Don't anyone say :laughoff::DDRrocks:

Damn! gonna be pullin' in from the TAX guy "bout 5:30. I wanna make it. I wanna meet wsky70, wanna meet alot of peeps I didn't get to Prez. weekend. OK, Since I'm not a "Comment kinda of Person". Well we"ll just see. I am, like only a mile away! Hummmmmmmmm... what to do. :mischevious:

And Don't anyone say :mischevious: :mischevious:

FLAKE

Ya i just got to the office and caught wind of a lil snow hittin around town... pretty weird... I know it will not last and we will soon be back into the 60*'s again and thats what im waiting for.. im tired of being frozen!!!! Cant wait to see you guys this week.. :D

So far it will be me, Stacie, Pete, Woody, Chase, Nick, desertskys, and like 10 gin and tonics. Awsome.

I think Tiffany will be there as well. Even Ken (KensColors) said he might make it to our side of town! :dunno:

You know can count Dman in too. :laughing:

Im coming to make an appearance and have 1 drink. coming out just to see my hottie lil monkie friend!!

ok and the rest of ya DDR regulars to!! Love you guys! :beercheers:

1 drink?............. :blink::blink: yyyyyyyyyyeah! ok! :flipoff::watching:

Hey, just thought about this, I'm gonna need some directions and a time.....SF Woody :driver:

215 east to 95 south. Take the Horixon exit, turn right. Turn right at the light at Horizon Ridge. PT's will be on your left hand side. Gimme a call if you get lost. :thumb: