Tax dollars hard at work.

painterjoe

We were sitting at the hill on Sunday watching these LEO's. They decided to race each other, while pulling a wheely the one on the KX ate it bad at the top of the hill, he ended up walking the bike all the way back down the hill :dunno:. The one on the Yamaha raced two guys on quads and got smoked :D . It gets better, can anyone figure out what's missing?

post-1524-1171944013.jpg

post-1524-1171944493.jpg

Edited by painterjoe

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were sitting at the hill on Sunday watching these poor excuses for LEO's. They decided to race each other, while pulling a wheely the one on the KX ate it bad at the top of the hill, he ended up walking the bike all the way back down the hill :blury:. The one on the Yamaha raced two guys on quads and got smoked :D . It gets better, can anyone figure out what's missing?

flags of course

saw them headed to northpole on sunday tryin to show off :dunno:

We were sitting at the hill on Sunday watching these poor excuses for LEO's. They decided to race each other, while pulling a wheely the one on the KX ate it bad at the top of the hill, he ended up walking the bike all the way back down the hill :blury:. The one on the Yamaha raced two guys on quads and got smoked :D . It gets better, can anyone figure out what's missing?

Where are there flag's at? :dunno:

We were sitting at the hill on Sunday watching these poor excuses for LEO's. They decided to race each other, while pulling a wheely the one on the KX ate it bad at the top of the hill, he ended up walking the bike all the way back down the hill :laughoff:. The one on the Yamaha raced two guys on quads and got smoked :D . It gets better, can anyone figure out what's missing?

they are rangers wtf is that

That's hilarious!! The 1st thing I looked for was helmets, since I saw a few people (not rangers) riding without helmets. I thought - WTF - my husband gets a helmet ticket on New Years weekend riding a 50 INSIDE our camp at 3 mph and gets a ticket. I see about a half dozen riders without helmets this weekend - one right next to the drags and vendor row. I was thinking, "where's the rangers????" I lost 2 flags this weekend and went right back to camp to get another flag. Whatever!!!

That's soooo funny though!!! You should send that pic to the BLM office!!! :laughoff:

I was surprised to see a bunch of people with out helmets too, I also saw some double riding and even one triple riding. I also saw doable riding in an odysee, one adult stapped in and about a 5 yr old on his lap, just holding on.

I saw a gang of people riding doable with no helmets in camps, all kids.

I rode doable in camp on my daughters 50, me with no helmet and her with a helmet, to show her were to go. Then she proceeded to go around about 800 times. The nice thing is , any time she is riding, either me or my wife has out thumb on the remote kill, a nice feature.

Talked to the SGT there (760-733-4448). Wasn't aware they had no flags and will talk to them and resolve this. As for racing, its part of being with the crowd and having fun too.

He also said he was going to contact DDR about putting up some pictures from the helicopter of us. :laughoff:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

Talked to the SGT there (760-733-4448). Wasn't aware they had no flags and will talk to them and resolve this. As for racing, its part of being with the crowd and having fun too.

He also said he was going to contact DDR about putting up some pictures from the helicopter of us. :laughoff:

oh rrrrreally? Maybe they can forget about my BS ticket if they want me to get em up on the site. :pissed::dunno:

I was surprised to see a bunch of people with out helmets too, I also saw some double riding and even one triple riding. I also saw doable riding in an odysee, one adult stapped in and about a 5 yr old on his lap, just holding on.

I saw a gang of people riding doable with no helmets in camps, all kids.

I rode doable in camp on my daughters 50, me with no helmet and her with a helmet, to show her were to go. Then she proceeded to go around about 800 times. The nice thing is , any time she is riding, either me or my wife has out thumb on the remote kill, a nice feature.

Yeah, I saw someone riding doubles, too! I thought... where are we at Armagosa or the Nellis dunes, where that's prevalent!!!

:laughoff:

I saw the grudge match race as well. I was not offended that they did it. As long as they didn't do something crazy and break something.. Hell I wish I could have brought out my Border Patrol ride and give them a run!! A couple illegals in the back to help push that diesel I would SMOKE EM!!

post-1872-1172024362.jpg

post-1872-1172024376.jpg

So here amongst us doesn't waste their employers money? So the rangers are real people and wanted to have a little fun? Yeah they need whips and it sounds like that has been handeled. Truth is these guys work long shifts of 12-14 hours + a 1 ride to baker or pahrump so they can sleep and come back and serve and protect you. I do not begrudge them any fun!

Yeah I know that tickets were given out and I haven't heard the whole story but for some reason they thought it was prudent that they issue them. Maybe at that time of night after having several ok probably a lot of beers they let you guys off as easily as they could. I don't know I wasn't there but after spending some time in Law Enforcement I can safely bet you that everybody got off easier than they might have. Not saying the tickets were right but that well they were just a ticket not a long drive with chrome braclets? :dunno: :freakin_nuts: