painterjoe Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 (edited) We were sitting at the hill on Sunday watching these LEO's. They decided to race each other, while pulling a wheely the one on the KX ate it bad at the top of the hill, he ended up walking the bike all the way back down the hill . The one on the Yamaha raced two guys on quads and got smoked . It gets better, can anyone figure out what's missing? Edited February 23, 2007 by painterjoe Quote
dman74 Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 We were sitting at the hill on Sunday watching these poor excuses for LEO's. They decided to race each other, while pulling a wheely the one on the KX ate it bad at the top of the hill, he ended up walking the bike all the way back down the hill . The one on the Yamaha raced two guys on quads and got smoked . It gets better, can anyone figure out what's missing? flags of course saw them headed to northpole on sunday tryin to show off Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 We were sitting at the hill on Sunday watching these poor excuses for LEO's. They decided to race each other, while pulling a wheely the one on the KX ate it bad at the top of the hill, he ended up walking the bike all the way back down the hill . The one on the Yamaha raced two guys on quads and got smoked . It gets better, can anyone figure out what's missing? Where are there flag's at? Quote
painterjoe Posted February 20, 2007 Author Posted February 20, 2007 It was funny , after the one ate it my buddy rode up to him to and hit him up about there flags, they told him to settle down . Quote
dunefreak Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 HA! They're running the same whip as Pauly! EXCEPT I don't see a BLM Tahoe chasing THEM! Quote
ocean's 4 Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 hahaha, great pics. Can't believe a uniformed officer with a gun is racing up comp. Quote
Foxysandchick Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 Hahaha Those of you who saw them out there racing saw my first time up Comp! I took off from right next to them sometime before the one crashed. I laughed when I pulled up next to them at the line, I thought they must have been practicing for that night. Quote
90+ PLUS Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 We were sitting at the hill on Sunday watching these poor excuses for LEO's. They decided to race each other, while pulling a wheely the one on the KX ate it bad at the top of the hill, he ended up walking the bike all the way back down the hill . The one on the Yamaha raced two guys on quads and got smoked . It gets better, can anyone figure out what's missing? they are rangers wtf is that Quote
Kitcat Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 That's hilarious!! The 1st thing I looked for was helmets, since I saw a few people (not rangers) riding without helmets. I thought - WTF - my husband gets a helmet ticket on New Years weekend riding a 50 INSIDE our camp at 3 mph and gets a ticket. I see about a half dozen riders without helmets this weekend - one right next to the drags and vendor row. I was thinking, "where's the rangers????" I lost 2 flags this weekend and went right back to camp to get another flag. Whatever!!! That's soooo funny though!!! You should send that pic to the BLM office!!! Quote
vegas style Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 bet that would hurt crashing on your gun side.... Quote
1320 Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 I was surprised to see a bunch of people with out helmets too, I also saw some double riding and even one triple riding. I also saw doable riding in an odysee, one adult stapped in and about a 5 yr old on his lap, just holding on. I saw a gang of people riding doable with no helmets in camps, all kids. I rode doable in camp on my daughters 50, me with no helmet and her with a helmet, to show her were to go. Then she proceeded to go around about 800 times. The nice thing is , any time she is riding, either me or my wife has out thumb on the remote kill, a nice feature. Quote
desertskyz Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 I should send in the video of the CHP and BLM drag racing. Our tax dollars are for entertainment also. Quote
Bound4Dirt Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 (edited) Talked to the SGT there (760-733-4448). Wasn't aware they had no flags and will talk to them and resolve this. As for racing, its part of being with the crowd and having fun too. He also said he was going to contact DDR about putting up some pictures from the helicopter of us. Edited February 20, 2007 by Bound4Dirt Quote
dunefreak Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 Talked to the SGT there (760-733-4448). Wasn't aware they had no flags and will talk to them and resolve this. As for racing, its part of being with the crowd and having fun too. He also said he was going to contact DDR about putting up some pictures from the helicopter of us. oh rrrrreally? Maybe they can forget about my BS ticket if they want me to get em up on the site. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 I would hate to have to clean my gun after I DUMPED IT in the sand Quote
Kitcat Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 I was surprised to see a bunch of people with out helmets too, I also saw some double riding and even one triple riding. I also saw doable riding in an odysee, one adult stapped in and about a 5 yr old on his lap, just holding on. I saw a gang of people riding doable with no helmets in camps, all kids. I rode doable in camp on my daughters 50, me with no helmet and her with a helmet, to show her were to go. Then she proceeded to go around about 800 times. The nice thing is , any time she is riding, either me or my wife has out thumb on the remote kill, a nice feature. Yeah, I saw someone riding doubles, too! I thought... where are we at Armagosa or the Nellis dunes, where that's prevalent!!! Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted February 20, 2007 Posted February 20, 2007 Nice...and they want to raise our fees. That ticks me right off. Effers!! Good pics...they need to be used for leverage at the next TRT meeting. Quote
bp-guy Posted February 21, 2007 Posted February 21, 2007 I saw the grudge match race as well. I was not offended that they did it. As long as they didn't do something crazy and break something.. Hell I wish I could have brought out my Border Patrol ride and give them a run!! A couple illegals in the back to help push that diesel I would SMOKE EM!! Quote
ynot Posted February 21, 2007 Posted February 21, 2007 So here amongst us doesn't waste their employers money? So the rangers are real people and wanted to have a little fun? Yeah they need whips and it sounds like that has been handeled. Truth is these guys work long shifts of 12-14 hours + a 1 ride to baker or pahrump so they can sleep and come back and serve and protect you. I do not begrudge them any fun! Yeah I know that tickets were given out and I haven't heard the whole story but for some reason they thought it was prudent that they issue them. Maybe at that time of night after having several ok probably a lot of beers they let you guys off as easily as they could. I don't know I wasn't there but after spending some time in Law Enforcement I can safely bet you that everybody got off easier than they might have. Not saying the tickets were right but that well they were just a ticket not a long drive with chrome braclets? :freakin_nuts: Quote
ash Posted February 21, 2007 Posted February 21, 2007 I'm at a loss for words. All I can say is :freakin_nuts: to all the rangers out there enforcing the rules and then break them. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.