dunefreak Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 Let's get a list started. Who's going for a ride? :ahhhhh: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 Much as I want to go, Im out this trip. With havasu a couple weeks before that, Im just to poor. Trips for me are going to be cut WAY back unfortunately. You guys have a great safe time! Have a few for me! Quote
offroadracer Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 I am almost sure i will be there not a 100% sure YET .....but definitely trying to make it Quote
powerhouse Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 Let's get a list started. Who's going for a ride? :ahhhhh: at least 8 bikes 100% / and if you let me , i will bring paddles and we shall see how well the turbo dunes :dance: Quote
dunefreak Posted July 5, 2007 Author Posted July 5, 2007 at least 8 bikes 100% / and if you let me , i will bring paddles and we shall see how well the turbo dunes :dance: If I let you? It's your brother you need to convince, not me. :ahhhhh: Let's dune that mofo. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 ummmm that would be the weekend before my birthday.. ima gonna have to pull a few strings Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 ummmmmmmmm..........................................................sure Quote
wsky70 Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 If ya twist my arm......right.... I'm in.....Just took in the hauler. Hopefully it's back by then...SF Woody Quote
powerhouse Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 Come on! What the hell now???? yeah , this is a mandatory sand meeting Quote
sand chick Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew Ready for the next S.A. meeting!! Quote
ocean's 4 Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 I am pretty sure I'll be there, have to wait until the time is a little closer to know for sure. Quote
BigBoreVegas Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas Quote
offroadracer Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 I think its a go for me ..i am gonna try to get farkas circus out there too .....dani,chris what do ya think? Quote
sandseeker Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 I'm in and I'll bring the entertainment with me :icon_twisted: :mischevious: Quote
CaptNkllm Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 my wife and i will be there buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas CaptNkllm Dunelover Quote
powerhouse Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 I'm in and I'll bring the entertainment with me :icon_twisted: :mischevious: HELL YES !! :porn: Quote
nis720 Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 I think I should be able to make it... Hopefully not alone this time. :icon_twisted: Quote
dunefreak Posted July 6, 2007 Author Posted July 6, 2007 I think I should be able to make it... Hopefully not alone this time. :mischevious: You won't be alone. Just come look for us :icon_twisted: Quote
OGP Posted July 7, 2007 Posted July 7, 2007 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas CaptNkllm Dunelover OGP Quote
magic Posted July 8, 2007 Posted July 8, 2007 I'll be there sounds like a good chance to meet some of you and till we Quote
Don29palms Posted July 8, 2007 Posted July 8, 2007 (edited) DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Sandseeker CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms Edited July 8, 2007 by Don29palms Quote
dunefreak Posted July 8, 2007 Author Posted July 8, 2007 DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic ^ Updated list since Don didn't do it right. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.