10 year old crashing an LT car

I :rules: this whole post!! I was reading this thread over Davey's shoulder last night and we were both wondering why NObody had said anything about the lack of supervision for the kids on the quads!! The parents (of the boy) had to DRIVE their truck to the scene?!? Come on!! Our 12 year old son is a good and considerate rider, BUT we would never EVER let him ride anything out of our line of vision at the dunes!! If he drops out of our line for whatever reason, I drop out too (I'm always the caboose :lol: ) and stay with him or guide him out another way. This was the first season we let our teen girls ride out of sight....either to go back to camp or go pee....BUT they had to stay together!!

I still cannot grasp the idea of letting 10 year olds drive sandrails. :lol: I'm sorry, but if you're not old enough to obtain a driver's license, I don't think one should be behind the wheel of any car, on or off road. Even Rhinos, Razors, any sideXside, I'm still not comfortable with the idea. I've seen TOO many little kids reaking havoc with those things in the sand and on the flats, with no adult supervision let alone one in the vehicle!

Oh well, rant over. SO glad the outcome wasn't any worse and hope all involved recover fully and quickly!!

Hey look a reply that is actually completely on topic after how many pages of unrelated nonsense??? :lol:

Great reply :laughoff: ...I completely agree, especially with the having a drivers license point. What ever happened to that law about kids under 16 needing to be supervised by an adult to be riding/driving anything at the dunes? They are concerned with enforcing kids of certain ages riding certain size quads, but has kids in side x sides or rails been addressed? That seems to be a bigger, more dangerous issue.

So does anyone have any more info or updates to this incident?

I hope the injured kids are okay.

Edited by Foxysandchick

Wow, now were talking about people who leave trash too! Man this thread has everything! :idea:

Might as well join em. :news:

Not to stereotype and I'm NOT saying all mexicans do this, but I have seen that happen NUMEROUS times too skyz. It's not JUST the :peek: , but the majority of the litterers I have seen have, in fact, been huge families of :usa: who grill out all weekend and then leave a huge azz pile of old food, Corona bottles and bags of trash in a giant pile. At least they bag the trash up though. :peek: Seriously, it has happened about 4 times now. :lol:

pics to prove it :news:

TDay 05

post-3-1239679535_thumb.jpg

4-14-07

post-3-1239679685_thumb.jpg

CAN WE SAY? :laughoff::lol::lol::rules:

:think:

YOU CANT FIX STUPID

there are 10 year olds that drive better than 16 year oldss . why?? cause they learned to drive at a younger age. before there thrust into traffic with no clue. per capita i bet there are less 10 year old accidents than 16 year old accidents. :whoop::DDRrocks:

Does anyone think it's ironic that the person who talks the most crap (all-be-it funny azz good crap), is the same person with a peace sign in her avatar. :banghead:

:laughing::laughing:

Yeah, but it is an EXPLODING peace symbol which is a contradiction in itself...so its alllllllll good! :banghead::banghead:

I think it fits Skyz quite well! :banghead:

Yeah, but it is an EXPLODING peace symbol which is a contradiction in itself...so its alllllllll good! :assblast::flipoff:

I think it fits Skyz quite well! :shake:

very true..... :lol: ...oooooo no wait :laughoff: ...... :thumbsdown::MBdance:

Does anyone think it's ironic that the person who talks the most crap (all-be-it funny azz good crap), is the same person with a peace sign in her avatar. :laughoff:

:shake::thumbsdown:

:poop: :assblast: I like to think of it as my Turrets moments or Intestinal Dysbiosis of the mouth.

:flipoff:

Does anyone think it's ironic that the person who talks the most crap (all-be-it funny azz good crap), is the same person with a peace sign in her avatar. :blury:

:lol::beercheers:

Funny thing... I used to have the same avatar on GD.com awhile back... but it was short a finger:

post-2643-1240474521_thumb.jpg

Coincidence??? :lol:

Actually a pretty good thread!

Topic 1

10-12 year olds cruising a rail……… bad decision on the owners (parents) end. Take the kid out to the wide open flats where no one is a round and let him have a little fun. I don’t care how much experience YOUR child has, he’s still 10-12 years old and shouldn’t be making last second decisions with a 600 HP rail at his finger tips and feet where innocent people are around to suffer the consequences.

Topic 2

Mexicans………..Wetbacks…………Wetblacks ……….Drunks………Americans………..whatever the case may be. There is only one reason to fly a non American flag here in the great US of A. “Disrespect” !!! Why else would you be sporting a flag in a country where you work, live and have equal opportunity to succeed? These folks are flat out idiots and are looking for nothing more than a reaction.

Topic 3

Trash, usually, the same idiots that “disrespect” others are responsible for leaving trash behind. Granted, there are a few newbies that show up that do not understanding the pack it in, pack it out theory. That’s where common sense usually kicks in but, then again we are dealing with some folks that come from an area of the world (several) where throwing your trash on the ground is common!

I’m sure that I’ve missed a few topics but that’s my opinion.

Actually a pretty good thread!

Topic 2

Mexicans………..Wetbacks…………Wetblacks ……….Drunks………Americans………..whatever the case may be. There is only one reason to fly a non American flag here in the great US of A. “Disrespect” !!! Why else would you be sporting a flag in a country where you work, live and have equal opportunity to succeed? These folks are flat out idiots and are looking for nothing more than a reaction.

Very good point! :lol: And exactly the reason that I fly the Marine Corps colors on one of my bikes and POW/MIA flag on another. Those folks layed it all on the line for us to enjoy and appreciate this great Country of ours. :watching: Not to b*tch, moan, and complain because they aren't getting a handout.

I even have a Razorback flag that I break out when I get all home sick and shiatt. I don't need to own a "Dukes of Hazzard" flag because pride comes from the heart and it can be told from my actions towards others that it's all about the Southern Hospitality. Some folks say you might even be able to tell from the waaaay aye taaalk...

It does show some disrespect but some folks just don't get it. Maybe they should try Nairobi on for size.

3 or 4 pages easy :lol:

Hopefully those kids recover ok and the ones who were at fault learn a valuable lesson so it doesn't happen again. :( Accidents happen but can usually be avoided with common sense.

Good call freak. maybe more, but it looks to be petering (no pun intended) out.