dunefreak Posted November 5, 2013 Posted November 5, 2013 Based on many DDR members' interest, I thought I'd set the date and get this posted up so we can plan this trip. This will be a group trip open to all members from DDR would like to meet up, camp together for a weekend and run the dunes. The main reason for the trip is to get all the buggies together, get to know each other a little better if we already don't, and just a have a good time. If you don't have a sandcar but have RZR or whatever, you are more than welcome to come out as well. So if you're in, let me know. The date is Dec 13-15, 2013 Quote
ItsWeeks Posted November 5, 2013 Posted November 5, 2013 Sounds fun but would probably only be able to make it out Sunday looking at schedules and time off availability. Quote
tsrucker Posted November 5, 2013 Posted November 5, 2013 PTowners just might make this trip!! I think we were planning on heading out that weekend anyway:) We only have RZRs though, but we keep up with sandcars now so I don't think we will slow you all down:) Quote
dunefreak Posted November 5, 2013 Author Posted November 5, 2013 It's looking good for me!!! Hell yeah Joe! Sounds fun but would probably only be able to make it out Sunday looking at schedules and time off availability. That's fine. I intend on staying as late as possible Sunday. PTowners just might make this trip!! I think we were planning on heading out that weekend anyway:) We only have RZRs though, but we keep up with sandcars now so I don't think we will slow you all down:) Right on guys! Quote
jordanhiggins2002 Posted November 5, 2013 Posted November 5, 2013 Cant commit till its closer to the date. But if I do I will be bringing a buggy. Sounds like a blast. 1 Quote
DirtBikeGuy Posted November 6, 2013 Posted November 6, 2013 We are planning on going out the next monday for the week... Might be able to squeeze in a Saturday day trip... 1 Quote
Just Mike Posted November 8, 2013 Posted November 8, 2013 If we get my new Big Boost motor for the RZR built by then I am in. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 11, 2013 Author Posted November 11, 2013 We've got a great group so far. The more the merrier! Really looking forward to this trip. Quote
jordanhiggins2002 Posted November 11, 2013 Posted November 11, 2013 Ya I really want to go so I can meet everyone. I do not know anyone on here. Haha Quote
HappyHour Posted November 17, 2013 Posted November 17, 2013 I'm definitely interested!!! If Tday goes good, I may just squeak out there for this!!! Quote
JoeDuner Posted November 17, 2013 Posted November 17, 2013 Where we planning on parking??? The clean up spot Quote
dunefreak Posted November 18, 2013 Author Posted November 18, 2013 Clean up spot would work. Nice and easy to get to plus hard packed so nobody gets stuck. Quote
bp-guy Posted November 18, 2013 Posted November 18, 2013 What time are people planning on arriving on Friday? I want to plan my drive accordingly. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 18, 2013 Author Posted November 18, 2013 I plan on getting there Thurs night. Quote
bp-guy Posted November 18, 2013 Posted November 18, 2013 (edited) oh, nice I might sneak out of town Thursday after work then. Edited November 18, 2013 by bp-guy Quote
Just Mike Posted November 19, 2013 Posted November 19, 2013 I should have my RZR back together this week so it is looking good for me. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.