seibelduner Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 the yamaha banshee was the most produced atv on the market ever ...i am not sure exactly how many were sold but it was a friken but load...i dont understand where they all went peoples garages must be full of them..where do you think they went?? Quote
trqjnky Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 i see banshees all over the place. heck, theres about half a dozen for sale here in the classifieds. Quote
seibelduner Posted April 3, 2007 Author Posted April 3, 2007 i see banshees all over the place. heck, theres about half a dozen for sale here in the classifieds. thats not very much...i mean banshees were like flies they were evry where...in glamis u woke up to baaaaaaa-baaaaaa-baaaaa not bwaoouooouuuuuoooo Quote
Warrior07 Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 thats not very much...i mean banshees were like flies they were evry where...in glamis u woke up to baaaaaaa-baaaaaa-baaaaa not bwaoouooouuuuuoooo no you mean baringadingdingdingding ding ding braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Quote
seibelduner Posted April 3, 2007 Author Posted April 3, 2007 no you mean baringadingdingdingding ding ding braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya u r rite hahaha Quote
dinicolady Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 Ahhhhhh, the Harley Davidson of quads!! Hunnod dollas here, another hunnod there. I know 'cause we own one. Quote
dinicolady Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 no you mean baringadingdingdingding ding ding braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Quote
dunefreak Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 no you mean baringadingdingdingding ding ding braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no you mean bing bing bongpopcoughfartblblblblblbpop ding ding I frigggen hate Banshees! Quote
Warrior07 Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 no you mean bing bing bongpopcoughfartblblblblblbpop ding ding I frigggen hate Banshees! i had a 01 banshee with stock exhaust and it went like bingbingcaughbingbingbizzzzzzzzzzzbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhbaaaaaaaaaaahhh Quote
barefoot bob Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 i still have a banshee ring ting ting ting ting ting ting Quote
wingnut Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 I still wish they would recall and destroy every one of them!!!!! Quote
offroadracer Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 no you mean bing bing bongpopcoughfartblblblblblbpop ding ding :no_no: I frigggen hate Banshees! :angry2: Quote
1320 Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 I ve had mine for 5/6 yrs and ridden the heck out of it. I use to worry about breaking it, now I almost hope it breaks, but it never does. I ve only changed plugs in it maybe once a year. It runs like a top. Im almost afraid that when it does break I t wont be as good after the rebuild. Quote
lvnalolife Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 I ve had mine for 5/6 yrs and ridden the heck out of it. I use to worry about breaking it, now I almost hope it breaks, but it never does. I ve only changed plugs in it maybe once a year. It runs like a top. Im almost afraid that when it does break I t wont be as good after the rebuild. Same here! My 98 is finally getting ready to need the top end re-done. It still has the stock top end in it! Don't be afraid to re-build. I rebuilt the top end in my wife's banshee and it now hauls a$$! Quote
CaptNkllm Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 I found them!!! the other day i was riding and my raptor was acting funny so i took it to the shop and he told me there was a banshee in the exhaust. i gues when i raced him somehow he was stuck in the intake and my raptor ate it. j/k parts and pieces all over most garages. Capt Quote
80grit Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 Still got my Banshee. Ill ride it......break it...... fix it ..... till the day I give up riding. Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 no you mean baringadingdingdingding ding ding braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :mc_smiley: I thought they sounded something like this.... Banshee Sound Quote
itsstock Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 I thought they sounded something like this.... Banshee Sound :mc_smiley: Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted April 6, 2007 Posted April 6, 2007 I finally had to sell mine, Damn thing kept on breaking down on me. (no it wasnt operator error either) The person who had it before me didnt know how to take care of it, then I got it all beat up. Finally I just gave up and sold it to pay off my truck. Best investment ever lol Quote
high octane junkie Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 i have three. one with $25,000 invested, another with $15,000 invested, and one with not much invested for sale for $2,000. i love 'em. long live 'em. Quote
superdave Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 no you mean bing bing bongpopcoughfartblblblblblbpop ding ding :mc_smiley: I frigggen hate Banshees! hey now! Quote
barefoot bob Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 when you are the benchmark product that all others are measured by you tend to get a few jealous individuales that cant face the truth. banshees are king Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.