HOLY CRAP! This Kid is like 7

90+ PLUS

i dont think thats very wise on the dads part letting him go that fast and wheelie on top of it. maybe let him putt on the flats. but if he made one small mistake it could flip the car and could have hurt himself very bad. and he wasn't sure if it was an H pattern or not in the beginning. the dad is crazy :blink:

Edited by tanner54

Yeah, I don't know about DRIVE. But he does wheelies damn good. :ahhhhh:

I agree with Dan on the belts. :shake:

That kinda reminds me of the KID on the rhino at C9, Wingnuts BP weekend.

Send Cole and Pauly to :blink::laughoff::thumb: and wake em' up.

:laughoff: :laughoff: Ohhh at 2:00am. :laughoff::laughoff:

That kid will be tearin' it the f-up someday. maybe sooner than you think. :driver:

total set up if you know kids then you know what there reaction is when they do somthin amazing . dad trained him up really cool though!!! :laughoff:

as far as saftey look at the pics. no one is around. for fs sake we you used to have to stand up and hold on to the roll bar in my dads v8 jeep when we went to the dunes. my dad drove fast he would forget your back there. :blink:

Edited by barefoot bob

i dont think thats very wise on the dads part letting him go that fast and wheelie on top of it. maybe let him putt on the flats. but if he made one small mistake it could flip the car and could have hurt himself very bad. and he wasn't sure if it was an H pattern or not in the beginning. the dad is crazy :beatdeadhorse:

i think it's cool, i dont think it's cool he aint wearing a helmet but that is just SIKKKK...i really cant believe that hecan do a wheelie for that long..AMAZING..

My daughter has been riding her 50 Suzuki since she was 1 yrs old and she is ridicolous good now at 3, she is on a dinli mx bike and she is better then my friends in the dunes.

ya that is pretty impressive for a young kid but i think it is incredibly irresponsible on the dads part. :happydrunks:

I agree with Dave.

BTW, did anyone else notice the kid totally kick the side panel :beatdeadhorse: getting into the car. I'd have to give him one of these :mc_smiley: if that was my car . :headbang1:

i dont think thats very wise on the dads part letting him go that fast and wheelie on top of it. maybe let him putt on the flats. but if he made one small mistake it could flip the car and could have hurt himself very bad. and he wasn't sure if it was an H pattern or not in the beginning. the dad is crazy :beatdeadhorse:

I second that. I have to agree. I see why I don't go to Glamis.

Might of let his kid drive it too many times.......Here is an ad for it in the ATV trader, says it needs a new front end.

http://www.atvtraderonline.com/caddetail.h.../3/87347453.htm

Hmm, that may be it, but a few things look different Joe. The beadlock rings are different color and the flames look different. :clap:

post-3-1175969362.jpg

post-3-1175969379.jpg