Sincity_blondie Posted October 3, 2007 Posted October 3, 2007 wooo hoooo. You & your girl still coming out dave?? The original grill man himself! :angry2: Quote
sikkbanshee Posted October 3, 2007 Posted October 3, 2007 yep shes got the day off and im bringing my smoker so im going to smoke a 15lb brisket for the whole day sat!! im loading up all the stuff in craigs trailer on thurs night!!! im back with a vengence! Quote
dunefreak Posted October 3, 2007 Author Posted October 3, 2007 psst.... guess who... holy crap! Quote
lvnalolife Posted October 3, 2007 Posted October 3, 2007 holy crap! Yeah about time huh? I told him last week he should come for the opener. Quote
sikkbanshee Posted October 3, 2007 Posted October 3, 2007 Yea u gotta give mary and dylan a ride in the buggy... dylan's been asking for junior for a week now!! it'll be like old times!! Quote
Foxysandchick Posted October 4, 2007 Posted October 4, 2007 I'm out . The plan to get my bike out fell through. So I will be back at the car lots looking for a truck again this weekend. Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted October 4, 2007 Posted October 4, 2007 i could probably haul it for ya..iam leaving on friday afternoon..packin the bike..the wife..the tent....iam all about Medium Pimpin Quote
Foxysandchick Posted October 4, 2007 Posted October 4, 2007 i could probably haul it for ya..iam leaving on friday afternoon..packin the bike..the wife..the tent....iam all about Medium Pimpin Tell Jules I say ! Quote
duniemonkie Posted October 4, 2007 Posted October 4, 2007 i could probably haul it for ya..iam leaving on friday afternoon..packin the bike..the wife..the tent.... iam all about Medium Pimpin Quote
~JILL~ Posted October 4, 2007 Posted October 4, 2007 One question, where are the **MISFITS** camping? We'd at least like to come by and say Hi. We normally camp northwest, or just west of the rock pile. Kind of out by ourselves, maybe one other trailer. We have the only flag that I've seen that is the American Flag with the peace sign in the blue field instead of stars. Quote
NewDuneAngel Posted October 4, 2007 Posted October 4, 2007 I just couldn't wait any longer to talk about it and post the new spiffy banner up. I can't wait! We definitely should plan some DDR meet & greet/ rides that weekend at the south pole just like past trips. Who plans on being at Dumont that weekend? Hey P! Was wondering if I could drop off some things at yo house for Jasen. Just a cooler with some stuff in it. Wish I could go!!!! I will be shakin my money maker to make my $$$$ before I leave. :assrock: Have a fabulous time as always and take lots of pics for me!!! Call me! Hugz**** Shayne Quote
offroadracer Posted October 4, 2007 Posted October 4, 2007 I'm out . The plan to get my bike out fell through. So I will be back at the car lots looking for a truck again this weekend. I thought Danielle was haulin it out for you? Quote
dunefreak Posted October 4, 2007 Author Posted October 4, 2007 Hey P! Was wondering if I could drop off some things at yo house for Jasen. Just a cooler with some stuff in it. Wish I could go!!!! I will be shakin my money maker to make my $$$$ before I leave. Have a fabulous time as always and take lots of pics for me!!! Call me! Hugz**** Shayne Not a prob, Shayne. Quote
Danielle Posted October 4, 2007 Posted October 4, 2007 It didn't work out so I am not going You guy's have a great trip and be safe.And maybe oneday i will make it to dumont Quote
White Rhino Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 It didn't work out so I am not going You guy's have a great trip and be safe.And maybe oneday i will make it to dumont Sorry to hear that you guys aren't coming. Quote
Danielle Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 Sorry to hear that you guys aren't coming. Yep me too Trailer is loaded in front of the house ready to go nowhere Quote
raspadoo Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 yep, Im busted!!!!! My uglyass Miss piggy mini van will fit in with the other funco guys Im going with though. Strength in numbers man!!!!! <<<<Will be out there Sat with 3 other "mini vans"... Quote
dinicolady Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 It didn't work out so I am not going You guy's have a great trip and be safe.And maybe oneday i will make it to dumont Sorry to hear that you guys aren't coming. DITTO on that one! DAMN!! I was SOOOO looking forward to giving you guys the grand tour!! Besides, we've partied together but never went out riding together. Truly sorry your plans fell thru. Next trip hopefully! Quote
dinicolady Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 I am DONE and ready to rock-n-roll first thing in the morning!! Brownies baking as I type, and the rest is up to the hubby.....you know, the fun stuff, load and tie down the toys! :dance: Duh, water and fuel, too the wind, no stoppin' us now! We'll be seeing ya out at the dunes Stop by and say "HI" if you're in the neighborhood. Quote
mineurbiz Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 The weather for Saturday. Wind: N 20 mph Max. Humidity: 24% UV Index: 7 High Sunrise: 6:43 AM PT Avg. High: 91°F Record High: 108°F (1980) Quote
White Rhino Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 I'm out . The plan to get my bike out fell through. So I will be back at the car lots looking for a truck again this weekend. did you get a way to get your quad out there? Quote
mineurbiz Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 did you get a way to get your quad out there? She told me today that she is going again. Quote
White Rhino Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 She told me today that she is going again. OK cool I had an empty spot in my hauler if she needed.. or my friend may have had some room as well Quote
Foxysandchick Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 (edited) OK cool I had an empty spot in my hauler if she needed.. or my friend may have had some room as well Thanks for the offer, Ragdoll is picking it up from me in the morning . I will be arriving a little after midnight Friday. Edited October 5, 2007 by Foxysandchick Quote
wsky70 Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 Headed out at daylight and will be camped wherever OGP is......SF Woody Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.