Truck sh*t talk

dunefreak

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughoff: isnt this a gay sign!!!!let me say chevys suck!!!now lets start the sht talk!!

All I have to say about that is your a$$ in a thong doing a wheelie thru camp. ..............................................................................................is gay :woo_hoo:

Edited by Ken's Colors

All I have to say about that is your a$$ in a thong doing a wheelie thru camp. ..............................................................................................is gay :dunno:

I know thats right Ken!!! Rhino Queen and his streaking, im in therapy now!! :dunno: thanks rhino queen!!! :rant::drunk::laughoff::boxer::laughoff:

Oh yeah!!! CHEVYS ROCK!!!! :woo_hoo::laughoff:

the 1/4 ton has ya'all whoooped.. :D

That truck is the sh*t for playin in the dunes, towing people outta the dunes, camping, beer rescue, trophy truck, you name it the 1/4 ton can do it.. :D

the 1/4 ton has ya'all whoooped.. :D

That truck is the sh*t for playin in the dunes, towing people outta the dunes, camping, beer rescue, trophy truck, you name it the 1/4 ton can do it.. :D

dont worry nick i got your back...thats true the 1/4 is a bomb a$$ truck..maybe even better than robby gordons half million dollar TT..

NOT ME!!! my truck rocks, till i have to go up a big hill pulling my hauler!!! :woo_hoo::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::boxer:

El Presidentes' truck pulls over Podisi at 90-95 mph I've seen it on several occassions. Big trailer, little trailer it doesn't matter. EGT'S......over rated!!! :dunno::dunno::drunk: