this makes no sence

seibelduner

the yamaha banshee was the most produced atv on the market ever ...i am not sure exactly how many were sold but it was a friken but load...i dont understand where they all went peoples garages must be full of them..where do you think they went?? :thumb:

i see banshees all over the place. heck, theres about half a dozen for sale here in the classifieds.

thats not very much...i mean banshees were like flies they were evry where...in glamis u woke up to baaaaaaa-baaaaaa-baaaaa not bwaoouooouuuuuoooo

thats not very much...i mean banshees were like flies they were evry where...in glamis u woke up to baaaaaaa-baaaaaa-baaaaa not bwaoouooouuuuuoooo

no you mean baringadingdingdingding ding ding braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :thumb:

no you mean bing bing bongpopcoughfartblblblblblbpop ding ding :drinkbeer:

I frigggen hate Banshees! :drinkbeer::clap:

i had a 01 banshee with stock exhaust and it went like bingbingcaughbingbingbizzzzzzzzzzzbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhbaaaaaaaaaaahhh :thumb:

I ve had mine for 5/6 yrs and ridden the heck out of it. I use to worry about breaking it, now I almost hope it breaks, but it never does. I ve only changed plugs in it maybe once a year. It runs like a top. Im almost afraid that when it does break I t wont be as good after the rebuild.

I ve had mine for 5/6 yrs and ridden the heck out of it. I use to worry about breaking it, now I almost hope it breaks, but it never does. I ve only changed plugs in it maybe once a year. It runs like a top. Im almost afraid that when it does break I t wont be as good after the rebuild.

Same here! My 98 is finally getting ready to need the top end re-done. It still has the stock top end in it! Don't be afraid to re-build. I rebuilt the top end in my wife's banshee and it now hauls a$$!

I found them!!! the other day i was riding and my raptor was acting funny so i took it to the shop and he told me there was a banshee in the exhaust. i gues when i raced him somehow he was stuck in the intake and my raptor ate it.

j/k

parts and pieces all over most garages.

Capt

I finally had to sell mine, Damn thing kept on breaking down on me. (no it wasnt operator error either) The person who had it before me didnt know how to take care of it, then I got it all beat up. Finally I just gave up and sold it to pay off my truck. Best investment ever lol