EY3BA11 Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 i'll hook you up with a updated picture of your bike in the sand :freakin_nuts: you are bringing your ???? can't wait to see you this weekend I will be there with Fresh plastics waiting to get wrecked.. All new plastics seat and tank and one helluva scrubbin... Even thinkin bout having kens colors touch up the frame for me after this trip to get rid of the bare metal parts that my boot's rubbed off. Quote
wsky70 Posted February 14, 2007 Author Posted February 14, 2007 Yeah, so many peeps, I kinda quit updating the list...Alot for sure..See ya all there...SF Woody :freakin_nuts: Quote
Kitcat Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 Dunefreak ISBB PaulyPaul BPGuy Wsky70 Yamapimp Ball-n-Chain dman74 High Octane Junkie Vegas Style Sincity_Blondie LVKC20 Wingnut & Crasher Randog Barefoot Bob cmyfirepole vegas400ex 1BadYFZ Steveo Desertskyz CDAVEGO/DUNE SMURF Duneatick Raptoroy MineURBiz Don't forget me either! kitcat My hubby finally got me paddles and I got a new exhaust in cherry red!!! Quote
turbo_bruce Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 ok red this is easy it will cost you roughly 2000 to fix go to a hitch shop have a hitch installed on the back of your toy hauler roughly 500 bucks or less go to carson trailer or similar by a 16'x102" trailer you will have both there pull doubles keep it at 55 you wont have any troubles :freakin_nuts: you can even make it cheaper borrow a busy buddies trailer then your only out the cost of a hitch. or rent a car trailer he cant do that the first trailer has to be a fithwheel and you have to have a class a in C.A. Quote
Ooo Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 Yea what about me? Did I get kicked out - what did I do this time? Quote
dunefreak Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 Yea what about me? Did I get kicked out - what did I do this time? What? Kicked out of Dumont? Didn't you read my post Chris? That list wasn't really the most "updated" list of peeps going to Dumont this weekend. I quit looking at it a long time ago. :chev_bowtie: Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 What? Kicked out of Dumont? Didn't you read my post Chris? That list wasn't really the most "updated" list of peeps going to Dumont this weekend. I quit looking at it a long time ago. :chev_bowtie: It was lost many posts ago..... :chev_bowtie: Quote
~JILL~ Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 Just want to make sure I have the itinerary right for Saturday 2/17/07 at Dumont. 10am Rino crew at Hog Heaven 2pm the whole crew at south pole dark thirty for the potluck? I'll be lost on this one. I guess I'll get directions from the 2pm crew. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 Just want to make sure I have the itinerary right for Saturday 2/17/07 at Dumont. 10am Rino crew at Hog Heaven 2pm the whole crew at south pole dark thirty for the potluck? I'll be lost on this one. I guess I'll get directions from the 2pm crew. sounds about right to me :chev_bowtie: ....oh yeah wait, you forgot :chev_bowtie: from 6PM Saturday -4AM Sunday too Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 :chev_bowtie: that's what im talkin bout', :chev_bowtie: 6pm to ???????? Quote
DeToXiC1 Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 that's what im talkin bout', 6pm to ???????? is that at the last finger ???? Quote
DeuelorDie Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 sounds about right to me ....oh yeah wait, you forgot from 6PM Saturday -4AM Sunday too You can just call me Sprite boy! If I even friggin' make it !*$#*?@(*#$%^*#%$#@^(& Quote
bp-guy Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 Sorry to stick this here but I know it will be seen by alot of you. Here is my motorhome and I will have a 24foot white enclosed Haulmark trailer behind it. My father-in-law will be in a Blue Dodge 4-door diesel towing a weekend warrior type trailer. So if you see 2 rigs looking lost... THATS US! we plan on arriving between 2 and 4pm.. If you are arriving before us and don't mind sending me your cell phone in an IM it would be greatly appreciated and I will hand you a cold one upon arrival. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 is that at the last finger ???? Anywhere ya go...there you are. Sorry to stick this here but I know it will be seen by alot of you. Here is my motorhome and I will have a 24foot white enclosed Haulmark trailer behind it. My father-in-law will be in a Blue Dodge 4-door diesel towing a weekend warrior type trailer. So if you see 2 rigs looking lost... THATS US! we plan on arriving between 2 and 4pm.. If you are arriving before us and don't mind sending me your cell phone in an IM it would be greatly appreciated and I will hand you a cold one upon arrival. I'll keep an eye out for ya Tim. I won't be getting there till later, but I'll look for you. Hopefully Nick gets there before me and can guide you in. Quote
wsky70 Posted February 15, 2007 Author Posted February 15, 2007 I'll be getting there about 11am or so, look in the toy hauler section, toy hauler Pics and look for mine. I'll be watching out for you as well. I kinda get service there most of the time, give me a ring when your on 127 and I'll start watching for ya and guide ya in....Semper Fi, Woody Quote
metalalien Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 <~~~ I'll be lurking around banshee hill saturday and sunday... maybe I'll go for a dune ride too. Quote
dirtprincess Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 13 more hrs. We will be there! :yeah_whatever: Quote
barneycar Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 :yeah_whatever: With all the DDR peeps out this weekend won't be room for anyone else :yeah_whatever: Quote
limodriver Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 6 more hrs and we are heading out. :yeah_whatever: Quote
1BADYFZ Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 LEAVING TOMORROW AFTER WORK..CANT WAIT.. Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 With all the DDR peeps out this weekend won't be room for anyone else your not kidding, we are taking over Quote
steveo Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 if any one wants to find me over "thats f*cking right weekend" ill be over at the hill serving "a$$ PILLS" Come and get the first on me. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 Im meeting a guy in dumont this weekend to drop off some parts and he told me he had one of the largest camps in dumont and he camped down by kenny's camp pooooopdick.. I was like you must be mistakin.. DDR has the largest camp in dumont.. LOL Quote
dunefreak Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 Im meeting a guy in dumont this weekend to drop off some parts and he told me he had one of the largest camps in dumont and he camped down by kenny's camp pooooopdick.. I was like you must be mistakin.. DDR has the largest camp in dumont.. LOL THERE ISN'T ONE CAMP FOR DDR!!!!! ....and if your're referring to our camp Nick, we really aren't gonna have that many people this weekend. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.