Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice meeting you Mike! I forgot to tell you last night thanks for those GPS coordinates. :laughoff:

Next time the drinks are on me :laughoff:

Sounds good to me - need to talk more about the Fishing stuff and GPS, no problems :freakin_nuts:

Friggin Pete :boxer: - 10:30??? must have been a good BP we'll do it again real soon im sure. :laughoff:

Sounds good to me - need to talk more about the Fishing stuff and GPS, no problems :thumb:

Friggin Pete :idiot: - 10:30??? must have been a good BP we'll do it again real soon im sure. :flipoff:

Yep it was good times. I told ya it depended on the action at HR Grill. :rockon: That's usually how things happen for me on TT. The good times just keep rolling and before ya know it...it's midnight and ya gotta work in a few hours. :dope::thumb::banghead:

Yep it was good times. I told ya it depended on the action at HR Grill. :assblast: That's usually how things happen for me on TT. The good times just keep rolling and before ya know it...it's midnight and ya gotta work in a few hours. :boyyy: :kissass: :DDRrocks:

for a good 6 month period a year or so ago it was like that damn near everynight :P

Nick, I love ya' to death but you know your posts almost never make sense outside your own head right? Did you mean to say the you have no wife and so you have to go home for the dog? Melissa is out of town?

If you're still near the museum I can pick up your key and go let the puppy pee on my way home. I plan on leaving the museum right after the shark feed so I can start drinking :think: Let me know :slap:

So yea, Pete & I will be there too :unsure:

i dropped the wife off at the airport yesterday mornin and said see ya the eff later... remember i told ya about her takin off and goin to the UK.. :P

Its all good.. Ill come out this weekend.